CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Your gold filled / sterling silver chain is very delicate. It should be strong enough for normal wear but please avoid wearing your jewelry to bed, in the shower, or when swimming or exercising. Please do not use jewelry cleaning solution or chemicals, as the can strip the gold layer on your chain. Avoid contact with perfumes, oils, lotions and hairspray as the can tarnish your necklace. Natural oxidation will occur and will add to the uniqueness of your piece, but if you like a simple polishing cloth may be used to return the original shine. Please contact me with any questions, I hope you treasure your wearable art.
"Please contact me regarding any allergies prior to purchase or usage if you have any know allergies or allergy concerns.
*Allergy Disclaimer -Moon Compass Studio, including any/all of its affiliates will not be held responsible for any allergic reaction to jewelry either made by or sold by Moon Compass Studio. With proven hypoallergenic reactions or severe reactions to jewelry it is highly likely that your sensitivity response is different to the next person. Some people can react to any form of metal, whether it is precious or not, while others may have no reaction and/or don't even realize they have an allergy.
It is common to confuse precious metal allergies with irritation from some other source which are often overlooked including dirty or ill-fitting jewelry. If your jewelry has been plated, it may be that the plating metals are causing an allergic reaction, not the precious metal under it. For example, some rhodium and gold plating has a barrier-plate of nickel - a common metal which can trigger allergies